Monday, August 8, 2011

Experiments in tech entrepreneurship

Most people who want to start their own business
don't have a ton of money laying around and it's
probably one the most common questions I get
emailed about: How can I get started without a lot
of cash?

Well I've put together a list below of the best
ideas I've heard and personally used. I hope you
find it useful!

The three basic strategies to starting a business
without much money are:

Delay the normal "business starting" activities
like incorporating, hiring, renting office or
retail space, etc until AFTER your business has
started earning money. This is known as
bootstrapping.

Doing everything yourself and spending your
personal time instead of hiring an expert.
(Takes longer but costs less.)

Using some neat tricks and little known deals below.

More :

http://www.startbreakingfree.com/273/46-ways-to-start-a-business-with-no-money/